Greasemonkey-ing around with Launchpad

There is a small group of Ubuntu developers[0] who have been using
greasemonkey[1] to customize the way Launchpad looks and behaves.
We have created a bzr tree of the scripts we've written hosted on
Launchpad[2] - of course!  I thought that these greasemonkey scripts
might be useful for other projects using Launchpad and am interested in
other ways you might be using greasemonkey.

The scripts include ones that identify attachments flagged as patches in
a bug page, that append karma and team participation to a Launchpad
user, that provide a standard reply mechanism and one that makes tagging
bug reports more accessible.  More details can be found in the README in
the bzr tree.

[0] https://launchpad.net/~gm-dev-launchpad
[1] http://www.greasespot.net/
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/launchpad-gm-scripts

I hope you find these as useful as we do!
--
Brian Murray