Re: Credited Suggestions

I have long wanted to report a bug on this, but I haven't managed yet.

I completely agree with Sebastian. I would have no problem in having
someone in the translation credits even if they have contributed with
a single string (although here I also see room for discussion), but I
find it plainly wrong that just anyone who makes a suggestion, even if
it is not approved, gets listed in the credits.

I have often seen suggestions that are completely wrong, or even in
another language, and I do not find it fair that those users get
listed in the credits along with people who have put a lot of effort
in translating a complete package and reviewing it.

Cheers,
David.