Re: Calling translators for BillReminder

Hi,

În data de Ma, 01-07-2008 la 22:47 -0400, Og Maciel a scris:
> Hi guys,
>
> I guess since the Rosetta mailing list has been joined into the LP
> user's list...
>
> Could the official members of the Romanian, Arabic and others take a
> quick look at the pending translations for BillReminder
> <https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/billreminder/trunk/+pots/billreminder>
> and approve them?
>
> Thanks in advance,

I start approving the transtalions.

Many thanks for letting me know. I didn't know about this recent translations.

Is there a way to see all new activity for a specific language?

I would be very useful to have a page where we can see all packages with
new suggestions for a specific language.

At least for the Romanian team the communication is almost nonexistent and people
are adding suggestions without asking to be approved.

Kind regards,
Adi

--
Adi Roiban