Re: BSD licence

Jennifer Ockwell pisze:
I'm amazed that people are so bothered by copyright.  Am I alone in not
caring about ownership of translations?  I translate to help out, I couldn't
care less about copyright on my translations.

It doesn't mather if you care about it or not. The law gives you the exclusive copyright on everything you created. We have to care about copyrights in Launchpad or we will get sued by someone who does care about his copyrights.

At the end of the day I am
translating something someone else has written.  I imagined copyright is
valid on original works, translating isn't creating something original.

Translations are transformations of original works, which here are the original english texts from the program.

--
## Przemysław Kulczycki <<>> Azrael Nightwalker ##
# jabber: azrael[na]jabster.pl | tlen: azrael29a #