Re: Subscribe yourself and other should be on top, not on bottom

shirish pisze:
Hi all,
 I'm on the edge server . Launchpad build 6624.  I don't know why
subscribing myself or somebody is so much pain.

The only way to subscribe to a bug is one goes to the left -hand side
and down after all the subscribers are done and then hit subcribe.
Shouldn't the subscribe yourself be right at the top so if I'm
interested about a bug then I can do it there and then.  I may perhaps
be not interested in the information as to how many people subscribed
to the same. In fact that whole information could be sorta like
drop-down menu kinda thing with perhaps the latest subscriber on the
top.

What do you guys think?

I know the picture I painted might have 2-3 bugs which need filing if
it seems appropriate, I dunno where and do not feel like putting up
the bug atleast without some discussion first.

Yes, that's annoying. There is already a bug filed about it:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/malone/+bug/244610
--
## Przemysław Kulczycki <<>> Azrael Nightwalker ##
# jabber: azrael[na]jabster.pl | tlen: azrael29a #