Re: Beta Testers: Changes to Edge

Hi,

>> Agreed with Markus so that we do not file all those intended with
>> reason changes as bugs. =)

>> > I'm looking forward to see all this changes to edge's UI.
>> > But as a user of launchpad I would like to understand this changes.

> Wow you weren't kidding when you mentioned changes to Edge.

What you see today (Monday) on Edge is the beginning of a redesigned
interface for Launchpad.

 ==>  It's not the final interface. <==

We're going to be landing successive updates to get us very close to
our final design. The new UI layout was created based upon feedback
from our usability study conducted at UDS Boston along with many UI
related bugs reported against Launchpad.  While the interim changes
will lack polishing and mind be confusing at first, we hope the final
interface will be well received.

Additionally, we have other UI improvements under design which we
think might be ready in December/January.

Joey