Re: Beta Testers: Changes to Edge

Kjell Braden wrote:
I'd like to see the possibility for users to choose whether they want to
see an "action" menu on the bug pages: I hate the fact that I have to
search the whole page for whatever I want to do. (In case someone
complained about that before, feel free to point me to the discussion)

Try quitting the beta team. I know others have done so for similar reasons (pages consistently changing, having to remove 'edge.' from all URL's given, etc).

I doubt it's very hard to get back on it again, when the UI stabilizes?

Hobbsee