"Please read this before..." notice, was Re: Meeting notes: Translations 2008-07-03

Sebastian Heinlein wrote:

This means that we will have a side that every new translator has to
pass? Could you place some information about the Ubuntu translator teams
there? Kind of "Please read this before ..." - making the people aware
of our existence at all.

By "side" I suppose you mean "page" ("Seite"). No, this is not the right place for that. But showing a reference to translation standards etc. is something we've been wanting to do for some time. There's a very brief spec about showing custom notices right on the translate page.

Jeroen