Status of NUnit CVS Import

Hi All,

I'm not sure I have figured out the right way to ask for help yet,
but this mail list has worked for me before, so here goes.

NUnit's CVS import worked for a while, updating itself and then
stopped working. I filed a question about this last week at
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/38600 but
I haven't seen anything come back and it continues to fail
with the same messages:

cvs update: ignoring CVS/Root because it specifies a non-existent repository
/home/importd/botslave/series-0000313e/cvs_temp_repo
cvs update: No CVSROOT specified!  Please use the `-d' option
cvs [update aborted]: or set the CVSROOT environment variable.

There were earlier problems in getting this up on lp at all,
I think due to some sf problems. Is there any chance it can
be made to work reliably? If not, I'd rather take it down.

BTW, this has no relation to our project's use of lp for
the upcoming 3.0 release - that will be native to lp. This
only relates to mirroring the ongoing 2.5 release.

Charlie