Re: Launchpad janitor / expiry of unanswered questions

So, as I'm looking to file another support question soon, I decided to do a straw poll of how many of the most recent expired questions, and see who hadn't responded to the question.

The URL: https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad/+questions?field.search_text=&field.sort=RELEVANCY&field.sort-empty-marker=1&field.actions.search=Search&field.language=en&field.language-empty-marker=1&field.status=EXPIRED&field.status-empty-marker=1

The result:
* 11 questions expired because launchpad developers never got back to their users. * 1 question expired where the user never got back to the launchpad developers.

I brought this up a while ago, when my last question got expired twice without any response, and was told that it would get better. Will it? Was the most recent 12 questions just a bad indication, and this trend is not happening?

Or should we use another way of contacting launchpad developers to get stuff changed, as we can't do it ourselves, or it's broken, so we can't.

Hobbsee