Re: The road to Launchpad 2.0

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Matthew Revell <matthew.revell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you've used Launchpad in the past few hours - or if you've been
reading The Register or Ars Technica, amongst other publications -
you've probably noticed that the user-interface changes over the past
couple of weeks have settled into a handsome and more usable evolution
of Launchpad's design.

The grumpy frenchman says: it's lovely.

I did get confused a couple of times by the change to the subtask design, but once I switched back to discovery mode I was very easy to figure out.

Just give mpt a hefty stick to beat people who will try to abuse it ("We really really subsubsubtask for this app, really!") and it will be fine. Oops, was I just grumpy again?