Re: getting started with translations on launchpad problem

Markos Gogoulos wrote:

sorry to bother with such a small issue...I've created a new project, imported one .pot and one .po file, then I was informed by rosetta that they were imported, still when I visit the project's trunk page it says 'No translatable templates found'

https://translations.launchpad.net/indywiki/trunk/+pots/indywiki
https://translations.launchpad.net/indywiki/trunk

So what am I doing wrong? :)

Nothing. The answer is on the project's main translations page, before you drill further down:

    https://translations.launchpad.net/indywiki/

This tells you you haven't set the "Translations for this project are done in Launchpad" flag in your project settings. We ought to display similar messages in the places you cited, so I've filed that as a bug:

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/253189

Jeroen