Re: Help Request: Please test code on staging

Hi Folks,

The logs on Staging over the weekend gave us something to fix (a
library issue) and we have.  However we think there maybe yet another
performance issue so we would like to collect more data.  We've kicked
off a new gdb session.  If you have time, please spend a few moments
accessing the staging server and playing around with it.

Thanks for all your help!

Joey