Re: Help Request: Please test code on staging

Hi Joey,

On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 09:39:29AM -0600, Joey Stanford wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> The logs on Staging over the weekend gave us something to fix (a
> library issue) and we have.  However we think there maybe yet another
> performance issue so we would like to collect more data.  We've kicked
> off a new gdb session.  If you have time, please spend a few moments
> accessing the staging server and playing around with it.
>
> Thanks for all your help!
>
> Joey
>
> On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 18:14, Joey Stanford <joey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > We're trying to diagnose a pesky intermittent problem with Launchpad
> > and I'd like to enlist your help.
> >
> > We have some special debugging code running on https://staging.launchpad.net/
> >
> > It would be a great help if, over the weekend, you could play around
> > on staging a little so we can collect data. The changes you make on
> > staging will be reset nightly and in no way will affect production.
> > Please make a few edits of any kind or try out a feature you wanted to
> > test.  This should hopefully give us enough data to sift through on
> > Monday to be able to identify the cause of the problem.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Joey

I'm getting the following message:

-----
Please try again

Sorry, there was a problem connecting to the Launchpad server.

Try reloading this page in a minute or two. If the problem persists, let
us know in the #launchpad IRC channel on Freenode.

Thanks for your patience.
-----

I tried to access at 14h (GMT-3).

Regards,