!Legal Page Updates!

Hi,

Today I'm happy to announce two changes which appear on the Launchpad
Legal page.

1) The Launchpad Logo, previously unlicensed, is now licensed as
"Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England &
Wales".  "No Derivative" was chosen to preserve our branding
integrity.

2) The Launchpad Help wiki documentation and the Launchpad News blog,
previously unlicensed, are now licensed as "Creative Commons
Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales".

These changes have been made in response to our users and other
commercial entities inquiring if they can display/reuse/remix these
items. Previously, any non-Launchpad use required explicit permission
(except as permitted by fair-use).

Please visit the Launchpad Legal page located at
https://help.launchpad.net/Legal for the full details and links to the
Creative Commons Licenses.

Joey Stanford
https://launchpad.net/~rinchen