Re: Launchpad API testing

> * The documentation and reference on [0] and [1] helped me a lot, but
> unfortunately the reference documentation [1] is very outdated, can
> someone please keep this up-to-date, or even better: I guess there is
> a script generating this out of the WADL definition file, can you
> please publish this script, so people can generate the reference
> documentation locally?

This is a known problem which should be fixed in the next days -- it is
pending installation of a package which couldn't be done before the
public release.

> * I started a wiki page [2] to compare the speed of launchpadlib and
> python-launchpad-bugs. This is still work in progress and I'm not sure
> if all tests are fair, but they generally reflect my personal
> feelings:
>    - getting informations with launchpadlib is about three times
> slower than parsing +text pages with python-launchpad-bugs
>    - changing data of bugreports with launchpadlib is about two times
> faster than using python-launchpad-bugs

I saw this earlier today; thanks a lot for putting it together. I'm
going to be working with the foundations team to see if there's anything
obvious in our publication code which we can change to make this
faster. When we have something in hand I'll contact you to try running a
few tests again and seeing if there's an improvement.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125