to follow up on #42139

From https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/42139

[quote]
If a user opens a bug ticket, the package owners will be automatically subscribed to that ticket.
But if s/he opens an Answer (actually a Question) the owner or Team wont be automatically subscribed to that Answer.
In the case of Ubuntu, only those users who subscribe to the Answers mailinglist will get it, even if the package is indicated, loosing the chance of getting those who better know the package from help.
I propose (after public discussion and with optional selection) that Answers automatically emails the team owner or maintainer of a package.
[/quote ]

Since a few comments bellow it was felt that discussion should be taken here, i'm posting to the list, and i'll wait on your comments
Thanks in advance
--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net