Re: Workflow examples?

On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 23:51 +0100, Luis de Bethencourt wrote:

> So I +1 Jorge's proposal. Please launchpad documentation team add this
> workflow example.
>
> Luis de Bethencourt

+1

Plus, as I stated in a previous email.  Please document how a Milestone
can be tied to a release so they can be used in project planning. If
there isn't already a way to do this then at least a TAG meta-attribute
can be added for a Milestone so they can be associated with a release.

Thanks,
Tim

Timothy W. Cook, MSc Health Informatics
Visiting Researcher, Clinical Decision Support Systems
Fluminense Federal University, Niterói,RJ Brazil

Honorary Research Assistant, CHIME, University College London,
London, England, UK