Re: OpenID LP Drupal plug-in

On August 23, 2008, Rubén Hubuntu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Many LoCos and other Ubuntu communities use Drupal as their CMS of
> choice. I read about a plug-ion that has been developed for launchpad
> and I would like to be interested in testing it for a test site we are
> running that will make use of information from launchpad extensively
> for user administration and regulation.
>
> Is there a time-frame or somebedy to talk about this with?

Hi Rubén.

Canonical developed for its own Drupal use such a plugin. It is now complete
and we are clearing the paper-work to release it. Joey Stanford (who is out
for the week is shepherding that process).

So you should be able to get your hands on it pretty soon.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx