Re: Editing the bugs

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 9:04 PM, Caroline Ford
<caroline.ford.work@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I had no idea those were supposed to be pencils! I presumed they were
> some kind of stylised exclamation mark!

I also wasn't aware that the editing icon was a pencil icon. I thought
it was something else.

I have to say, the pencil icon is probably the only that annoys me
about the new Launchpad interface. Perhaps the text "Edit" could be
placed next to the pencil symbol near the bug title, so that it would
be more visible. Editing bug descriptions is something that should be
encouraged.