Re: Review dashboard

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 9:51 PM, Jonathan Lange <jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's becoming increasingly important for me to have a review dashboard.
>
> I need to be able to have a single page that shows me:
>    - the reviews I *must* do
>    - the reviews I *can* do
>    - the reviews I'm waiting for.
>    - code of mine that has recently been reviewed that I've yet to do
> anything about.
>
> These need to be separate lists. They also need to be filtered /
> grouped / sorted by project, since some of the time I'm being paid to
> work on a particular project to the exclusion of others, and since
> switching mental context between projects is expensive.

I think that would be great; it's one of the best parts of Bundle Buggy.

I'd put display of the merge diffs a bit ahead of this though.

I think the "what do i do next" workflow is potentially very powerful
to adopt across Launchpad, but perhaps it's better to try it out for
just code reviews first and then see what can be applied globally.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>