Re: Review dashboard

Jonathan Lange wrote:
   - the reviews I *can* do
This may get quite big, as it's any that you have permissions on the target
branch, or belong to a team that has been requested to review it.

Sure, but bundlebuggy manages to do it for a relatively active project.

Yes, but it cheats since it doesn't show you multiple projects.
Anyway, it can very well be worked around.

Is that +1 billion to "let's do a review dashboard first" or +1
billion to "global dashboard"?

I think that doing one for code is a good experience to have, and, as long as we build it with the idea of a global dashboard in the near future, it's well-invested time IMHO. We just have to make sure that the code is easily re-usable in a different context.

--
Martin