Re: exposing me too to users?

Any chance of having it moved (or added) to a more visible location to those most likely to post a "me too," such as above the comment submit buttons? Then it would be _really_ useful in gathering stats, as I'm still seeing a few +1 comments every now and then.

Jacob Peddicord
http://jacob.peddicord.net
jpeddicord@xxxxxxxxxx
jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 6:26 AM, Tom Berger <tom.berger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2008/11/13 Sarah Hobbs <hobbsee@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:
>>
>> What do you mean by "exposing the me too to users"? In what way is it
>> not exposed already?
>
> It's not exposed, as in, no one can see how many people have said it
> effects them.  At the moment, it's a useless button.  However, I recall
> the launchpad guys saying they did plan to show some statistical data
> based on it, at some time in the future.

Yes, we are working on using the data collected from this entry to
display statistics about bugs.

Tom