Re: exposing me too to users?

Matthew Revell wrote:
> Suggestions for how you'd like to use/see that data are very welcome :)

Raw numbers, for a start, would be great.

Apart from that, an indication of how much it's affecting the userbase
would be nice - but I think the only way we can do that at the moment is
by popcon, which isn't set up to report data by default.  It also looks
like popcon isn't overly userly friendly at the moment, but perhaps
integrating it with that (as in, X people have this bug, where Y people
an idea :)

Hobbsee