"Abuse" of Contact User feature

Hi,

Over the last couple of days I've had a few direct emails from users
looking for support with Ubuntu which end up in my inbox. They have
been sent through the "Contact user" feature of Launchpad:

"This message was sent by Launchpad via the Contact user/team
link on your profile page.  For more information see
https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/ContactingPeople";

It's not the end of the world, I will try and set up a filter on these
messages so that they don't end up in my inbox, and then reply to them
when I have time, but I wondered if there anything that can/should be
done to make it clearer that this feature is not for support requests?

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org