[Launchpad-users] Fwd: Digest for this list?

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 1:35 AM, John <jpyper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Alan makes a great point. Gmail has excellent filtering options for
things like mailing lists. Same as Alan, I am on numerous open source
mailing lists of interests and have each one on a filter to flag the
message for the proper list and archive the message to its proper tag,
which removes it from the inbox and shows it in the tag folder as
unread

So do I, but apparently Roger and others do not and maybe don't know how to do. Why not give them the chance to get a diggest (if it's not too much effort in case of activating/programming).