[Launchpad-users] Marking comments on bugs as workaround?

Thanks all for the replies. As it is usual I have nothing to do, the bug
is reported and I can use arbitrary tags in the meantime.

There is another feature that could be useful for development: the
possibility to mark and unmark some comments as workarounds and/or fixes
- in such a way that if a comment is marked as a workaround it is listed
below the attachments, and each user can unmark and mark workaround
comments. That would be comfortable for users who actually look for a
bug just to see if anybody posted a workaround, and would encourage
people to find and post solutions to problems, that can then serve as a
starting point for developers.

As before, I suppose I should open a bug for this.

Vincenzo