Re: [Launchpad-users] lots of skew in bug mail today?

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 07:41:21PM +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> It's entirely possible this is something specific to my network, but I
> have the general impression that a lot of Launchpad bug mail is being
> delayed today, causing strange misorderings between interactions done
> over the web and those done over email.  Is anyone else seeing this?

I haven't noticed anything myself, but I've had a large volume of
metronomic bug mail (end of Launchpad cycle stuff) so I've not really
been paying attention.

Can you provide an example email (with headers) so that we can compare
it with the activity log of the bug from which it came?

Cheers,

Graham

--
Graham Binns | PGP Key: EC66FA7D