[Launchpad-users] Distributed content development

I have filed bug #386797

Basically, some software, mostly games, depend just as heavily on content as they do code, so the need for distributed content management is the main thing holding back the development of things like FOSS games. Since launchpad just got open sourced (YAY!), i figured now would be a good time to start the discussion on this issue. If anybody familiar with the needs of developers could help provide input on what specific features launchpad could implement to enable distributed content development, it would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

P.S. Today i my 18th~ wish me a happy birthday! =]

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo