[Launchpad-users] [OT maybe] A sorta small show-down between the two source code repositories, launchpad and sourceforge.net

Hi all,
 I made a blog post where I put up a small show-down/state where
launchpad.net and sourceforge.net are in the evolution.

http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2009/08/02/ockhams-razor-principle/

Please lemme know what you guys think of the same ?
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal