Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Karl Fogel<karl.fogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That is, if you were going to say "I want a wiki", and you see other
> people saying that already, please *still* say it -- we want to gauge
> relative popularity too.

Read my mind.

1) Wiki! Bazaar-backed would be nice.

2) Ability to edit and commit to any Bazaar branch from the web
interface. Useful for when working away from home or making quick
changes. I should be able to open a file in Launchpad, change a line,
hit save, commit, and be done with it.

3) More email notification customization. Currently LP emails you
about everything *it* thinks is important. There are a few situations
where I'd like to follow something but disable email notifications for
it. RSS would be an alternative to following bugs/answers/etc.

Also, because it's minor:
4) Ability to login using your ~username instead of email address.
This annoys me to no end.

--
Jacob Peddicord
http://jacob.peddicord.net/