Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

On Thu, 2009-08-20 at 11:45 -0400, Karl Fogel wrote:
> With the 3.0 release coming up soon, we're beginning the 4.0 planning
> process.  To help with prioritization, we'd like to know your top 3
> wishes for Launchpad 4.0.  Please follow up in this thread, and...

1 Project wiki
2 Allow simple markup in project descriptions (links, lists)
3 Bug Progress Quest (a.k.a. not-everyone-uses-apport): there may be
several (say, 4) bits of info my project requests from the user as they
enter a bug.  It would be nice if LP had support for providing feedback
that the bug wanted all 4.  For example, show 4 entry boxes or 4 upload
fields for the submitter and have a little progress bar on the bug
saying "50% done; you can do it!".  Maybe leave the bug as Incomplete
until it's 100%.  c.f. Facebook and LinkedIn user profile completion
feedback.