Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

2009/8/20 Karl Fogel <karl.fogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> With the 3.0 release coming up soon, we're beginning the 4.0 planning
> process.  To help with prioritization, we'd like to know your top 3
> wishes for Launchpad 4.0.  Please follow up in this thread, and...

I'm mostly involved in translations so my wishes are somewhat colored by that.

1) The possibility to give translators feedback on individual
translation suggestions (both with and without approving the
translation in the same go), feedback which they will automatically be
made aware of e.g. per e-mail.

2) The possibility to give translators feedback on individual
translation suggestions (both with and without approving the
translation in the same go), feedback which they will automatically be
made aware of e.g. per e-mail.

3) Personal setting for the number of translation strings viewed per
page, default is annoyingly 10. Yes yes I know I can adjust it with
some adress line magic, but it is not quite the same.