Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

Am Donnerstag, den 20.08.2009, 11:45 -0400 schrieb Karl Fogel:

> With the 3.0 release coming up soon, we're beginning the 4.0 planning
> process.  To help with prioritization, we'd like to know your top 3
> wishes for Launchpad 4.0. ...

	Really cool would be the ability of LP to automatically update the
displayed diff in a Merge-Proposal, if one pushed a new commit to the
merge-proposed branch.

	Right now it only displays the initial diff against the original
branch. All following commits to that new branch are only listed as
separate revisions making reviewing harder for people who did not follow
the change history and stepped in later for code-review.

It would make my life easier when wearing my code-review hat.

Best regards ...

Mirco