Re: [Launchpad-users] Your top three wishes for Launchpad? (4.0 planning)

Olá Karl e a todos.

On Thursday 20 August 2009 16:45:13 Karl Fogel wrote:
> With the 3.0 release coming up soon, we're beginning the 4.0 planning
> process.  To help with prioritization, we'd like to know your top 3
> wishes for Launchpad 4.0.  Please follow up in this thread, and...

I already made my 3 wishes but there's one I forgot thats inadmissible:

0 - Mobile sites for LP.

Been using an Android HTC Magic, and for those that never visit LP, please open Opera and try it on mini mode.
dont be scared ;)

--
Hi, I'm BUGabundo, and I am Ubuntu (whyubuntu.com)
(``-_-´´)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net