Re: [Launchpad-users] OpenShot manual

Hi Larry,

2009/10/1 Larry Shields <larryesu@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> *I have just downloads OpenShot, and tried it out, but when I clicked on the
> help menu, there I clicked on contents it came up with nothing...
>
> Is there a manual out yet helping those out on the way to edit a video...???
>
> Thanks for any help on this...

You've contacted the Launchpad users mailing list. We're not directly
involved with OpenShot, although Launchpad does provide some services
to OpenShot.

One of those services is a questions and answers system for queries
just like yours. You can post your question for the OpenShot community
here:

https://launchpad.net/openshot/+addquestion

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting