Re: [Launchpad-users] Project overview page suggestions

2009/10/9 Jamu Kakar <jkakar@xxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> Whilst visiting project overview pages recently I've wanted two
> things that aren't immediately obvious:
>
> [1]
>
> How much activity (in terms of code churn) is there?

> [2]
>
> Who has contributed to this project?

I agree, doing more of a dashboard there and showing those things would be good.

I wonder too what is a good forum for this kind of feedback.  List
mail is ok, but kind of dissatisfying if we as developers just say "I
agree, I hope we'll do that sometime."  Bugs seem too fine-grained.
Maybe we should have something like brainstorm so at least the ideas
are tracked.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>