[Launchpad-users] Project overview page suggestions

Hi,

Whilst visiting project overview pages recently I've wanted two
things that aren't immediately obvious:

[1]

How much activity (in terms of code churn) is there?  I see 'Latest
bugs reported' and 'Latest questions' but I rarely actually care
about these things.  I, as a user focused on development, want to
know what's going on with the code and from a project's overview
page I need to click "trunk" to see the 'N revisions, M in the last
month' message.  It'd be nice to put this information directly on
the project overview page, ideally as a link directly to the branch
representing the development focus of the project.  This would also
optimize the "I want to see details about trunk" workflow by taking
out a click/page load, which would hopefully make it easier for
users not very familiar with Launchpad to get to code.

[2]

Who has contributed to this project?  I see 'Maintainer' and
'Driver' fields, and in many cases I can dig in to look at a team's
membership and figure out who's involved (but even then, all the
people that have contributed to a project may not be a member of any
of it's teams).  The free software world is relatively small,
particularly if, like me, you tend to focus on projects implemented
in a particular language, like Python.  There have been a number of
cases where I've looked at a project and only later, by chance,
discovered that someone I know is involved with it.  Having a 'N
contributors, M in the last month' link to a list of people that
have filed a bug, pushed a branch or done anything else related to a
project would be really awesome.  Perhaps even better would be a
'Latest contributors' section showing the last 5 people that did
something related to the project.  This would be a combination of
shout-out to honour people that have contributed and a way for
visitors to quickly see who's been doing stuff recently.

Thanks,
J.