Re: [Launchpad-users] Need to administer/ join abandoned project.

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 19:13, vishvAs vAsuki <vishvas.vasuki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for your suggestion. I suggest that you please place a link to
> the Debian I10n project in the ubuntu I10 page, so that people aren't
> left in the lurch without a response. I have no prior translation

Generally speaking, in my past experience when folks dont respond for
~2 years, I assume they are not particularly interested in the project
itself and randomly joined multiple LP teams and in 1-2 off-list cases
responded only until the time that I helped them figure out unicode
bindings and setup the keymaps on LInux. *shrug*

Anyway, the debian list is available via a google :
http://www.google.com/webhp#hl=en&q=debian-i18n&fp=b1cbbff37876d0fa
and http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/ , is the place folks discuss
stuff. After you join, please mail the list and we can take this
further.

On an unrelated note, please avoid top-posting as it breaks the flow
of the conversation.

hth,
--
|| vid | http://vid.svaksha.com ||