[Launchpad-users] Favourites

Hi,

Today, on another mailing list, someone mentioned a very cool tool
called objgraph, which is hosted on Launchpad:

https://launchpad.net/objgraph/

Right now, I don't need to debug a memory leak, but when I do a tool
like this will be invaluable.  I suppose I could bookmark it so that
I don't forget about it, but it got me thinking that what I really
want is object labelling in Launchpad with a way to quickly find
things by label.

These labels would be personal labels, not shared entities like bug
tags.  If I had labels I'd labels the objgraph project with
'debugging'.  I'd also use labels for temporary categorization, such
as when I need to keep track of several bugs or branches while
working on a particular task.

Thanks,
J.