Re: [Launchpad-users] Favourites

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 10:39 -0800, Jamu Kakar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today, on another mailing list, someone mentioned a very cool tool
> called objgraph, which is hosted on Launchpad:
>
> https://launchpad.net/objgraph/
>
> Right now, I don't need to debug a memory leak, but when I do a tool
> like this will be invaluable.  I suppose I could bookmark it so that
> I don't forget about it, but it got me thinking that what I really
> want is object labelling in Launchpad with a way to quickly find
> things by label.
>
> These labels would be personal labels, not shared entities like bug
> tags.  If I had labels I'd labels the objgraph project with
> 'debugging'.  I'd also use labels for temporary categorization, such
> as when I need to keep track of several bugs or branches while
> working on a particular task.

I like this, but envisioned this as a first step to solve categorisation
on a higher level. Some tags I want share with a team so that we all see
the same thing. I also want some tags to be public to everyone so that I
can say my project belongs many projects such as GNOME, Python, and
Launchpad (eg. replace project groups)

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/