[Launchpad-users] Fwd: Free license for balsamiq mockups

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Free license for balsamiq mockups
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 12:13:33 -0300
From: Martin Albisetti <martin.albisetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Design team!

I've emailed the balsamiq team telling them about our attempt to make the world
a better place by fixing the UI for open source projects, and they have very
generously given us for free a team license we can use for their software.

Quoting their email:

"Download URL: http://www.balsamiq.com/products/mockups/desktop#download
Organization name: Canonical UX
Serial Key: ******

We have some assets you can use here:
http://www.balsamiq.com/company#forbloggers if you'd like.
Feel free to blog about this. We are very proud to be able to help out the open
source community.

BTW, Doc Rivers used Ubuntu as his rallying cry for the (NBA champions) Boston
Celtics basket team last year. Cool. :-)"

One quick note about installing, you don't need root, you just need to set the
file permissions to "executable".
From the terminal:  chmod +x FILENAME
Then, just run:  ./FILENAME

I've installed it and it works fantastically well. Ping me if you need help.

--
Martin