[Launchpad-users] Bugs, Features, Tasks, Issues

Hi All,

I recently decided to use the bug tracker for non-bugs for a few
of my projects. It would be cool if this were easier to do.

I'm currently using 'feature' and 'task' tags and experimenting
with a convention that feature requests start with 'Feature:'
and tasks with "Task:'. The tag is good when doing a search,
but the naming convention gives better visibility in lists
of bugs.

Are there any plans to support this sort of distinction directly
in the bug tracker? Does anyone have other tricks that would
work for me?

Charlie