Re: [Launchpad-users] Remove team from my team

On Sun, 2009-12-06 at 16:08 -0500, Joe Terranova wrote:
> I'm the administrator of a team, and I need to remove my team from
> another team. I can't seem to find a way to deactivate my team's
> membership. How do I manage that?

You are affected by a bug
[Team admin should be able cancel the team membership in another team]
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad-registry/+bug/110108

In the mean time you can contact the team's owner or one of its admins
though the "Contact this person" link on the user's profile page and ask
that your teams membership be deactivated.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/