[Launchpad-users] help! problems to edit wiki

Hi there,
I am the coordinator of the basque translations groups (ubuntu and launchpad) and I recently detected that I couldn't edit the launchpad wiki of our translations group [0] . The problem is that eventhough I login successfully, the edit button is not shown (see the attached screenshots). Besides, when I try to change some user preferences I get the following message "this e-mail belongs already to somebody else" and can't save the changed preferences (second screenshot).
On the other hand, I have no problems to edit the ubuntu wiki of our other translation group, but there I also get the same error when trying to change user preferences.
Does somebody know why this strange behaviour happens?
Many thanks,
Oier Mees
[0] https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/GuidesList/Basque
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBasqueTranslators