Re: [Launchpad-users] help! problems to edit wiki

On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 13:35 +0200, Oier Mees wrote:
> I am the coordinator of the basque translations groups (ubuntu and
> launchpad) and I recently detected that I couldn't edit the launchpad
> wiki of our translations group [0] .

Launchpad's wikis were attacked by spammers. Editing is now restricted
to member of the Launchpad Documentation team"
https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-doc

All users who want to help document Launchpad are welcome to join the
team.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/