[Launchpad-users] builds being delayed indefinitely

 Hello

Does anyone get this? I had a build that was supposed to start in 10 minutes stay at 10 minutes for about 20 minutes, then jumped to 20, back to 10, then 1 hour...

I suppose this is what you get for tagging packages correctly (universe/web, release, low priority) :(

note to self: put stuff in -security, main, emergency next time.