[Launchpad-users] Help ! ! !

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my fam and I came down here to Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in less than 3hrs from now but the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.

Am freaked out at the moment..