Re: [Launchpad-users] Are team polls worth keeping?

On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 21:54 +0000, Jonathan Lange wrote:
> > We have choices:
> >     1. Remove the feature because we believe it is not valuable, or
> >        will never be a convenient or as good are other poll services
> >        like Survey Monkey. (about 1 week of work)
>
> Personally I prefer this solution.
>
> However, we need to make sure that people can still get at their data.

This feels like a deal killer since some of the bugs are about the fact
that we cannot get user the data. User have setup polls believing that
admin can see the votes, which was never implemented. The best we could
offer is a sql report of poll proposition, options, and total votes sent
to the team admins.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/