[Launchpad-users] No news about a package upload

Hello,

I successfully uploaded a source package yesterday on my brand new ppa
(https://launchpad.net/~julien-malik/+archive/orfeotoolbox-stable). dput
told me everything went fine.
But I don't see any update on my page (https://launchpad.net/~julien-
malik/+archive/orfeotoolbox-stable), as if I didn't do anything.

Is it normal ?
How much time should I wait before seeing some update ?
Maybe the package is in some validation step, or there was something
wrong and it was rejected but I don't have a clue.
I'm discovering Launchpad now so there are good chances I missed
something here and there.

Can anyone give me some info about what went wrong ? How to get it built
by the farm ?

Thanks,
Julien
--